Red Copper Reusable Straws by Bulb Head are reusable drinking straws which by any go getter is what the in thing is. Plastic Straws are so pre 2000 and the team behind the infamous Red Copper Pan comes the Red Copper Straws.
Do they really work or are they just garbage? We’ll get down to the nitty gritty and whether you should spend your hard earned money on.. straws.
Coming in at $9.99 you’ll get yourself 8 food grade stainless steel straws.
- 8 reusable drinking straws
- Marine life friendly
- Food-grade stainless steel
- Non-toxic alternative to plastic straws
- 4 straight straws measuring 8.5-inches
- 4 bent straws measuring 9.25-inches
- Won’t rust
- No plastic components
- Great for water, soda, juice, tea, iced coffee, and cocktails
- Use every day and for special occasions
- Each set includes 4 bent straws, 4 straight straws, and a cleaning brush
The review below will show how this product really works. Will you be getting these reusable red copper straws? Tell us below in the comments.